A to the Z

This is my life. Sometimes it's boring, sometimes it's dramatic, sometimes it's a delightful and confusing mix of both. This is my outlet and will share my daily life as I attempt to move past a pretty scary past.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

sAD.

I'm just sad. If the Asshats down there hadn't decided to use me in their stupid little politics as their fall guy then I would still have my job, my integrity, respect, MY FUCKING LIFE... oh, and let us not forget that Brandon would most likely still be here. Do you know how much that hurts that one very ridiculous error in judgment caused me to lose everything? I wonder if they are ever remorseful that THEY are the ones that started this snowball of sadness, crisis, trauma... that THEY took my life from me.

And I have no freaking clue how to rebuild.

Stupid suits.

No comments:

Post a Comment